Skate & Slide
Discover a magical winter wonderland right in the heart of City of Parramatta.
Test your moves on the smoothfm Ice Rink, the largest open-air rink in Sydney. With a dedicated kid’s rink — perfect for little ones new to skating — it offers a safe environment for younger children to take to the ice, complete with Kanga helpers on hand to help them on their feet.
Get your thrill on the Winterlight ice slide, made entirely of ice! At 30 metres long, a ride down this elevated slide is definitely set to get your heart racing.
smoothfm Ice Rink
45 minute sessions
- Child (Under 5 years): $10
- Junior (5-13 years): $19
- Adult (14 years and above): $24
- Family Special (2 Adults & 2 Children/Juniors): $65
- Kanga Hire: $10
20 minute sessions
- Child (includes FREE Kanga): $16
- Suitable for children under 12 years. Parents and guardians are not permitted to skate on the kid’s rink however may accompany their child onto the ice with shoes at no additional cost.
- Single ride: 2 coupons
- 3 slide package: 5 coupons
Opening Night Schools Session - Friday, 6 July, 3pm-5pm
Offer for all local schools! Kick of the July school holidays by being the first to skate on the smoothfm ice rink at Winterlight. Bring your family and friends and enjoy enjoy unlimited skating and rides for just $35 from 3pm!
Opening Night Unlimited Skate & Rides - Friday, 6 July, 5pm-10pm
Grab your friends and wear your brightest colours for Winterlight’s Opening Night Party where you can enjoy unlimited skating and rides for just $35!
All skaters must leave the rink at the end of each session.
2 for 1 Tuesdays, 11am-4pm
Enjoy the magical experience of Winterlight with two for one deals on ice skating tickets, amusement rides and food.
*Kangas are not included
NOTE: The Winterlight ice rinks will not close unless in the event of a lightning storm or torrential rain. Light/medium rain will not affect skaters attending their scheduled sessions.
- Friday 6 July - Sunday 22 July
- Mon - Thurs: 11am –10pm | Fri - Sun: 9am – 11pm
- from $10
- Prince Alfred Square, Parramatta