Skate & Slide
We have stopped at nothing to bring a magical winter wonderland to the heart of the City of Parramatta!
Test your moves on the Smoothfm Ice Rink, the largest open-air rink in Sydney. Nestled alongside is the kid’s rink—perfect for little ones new to skating. Sitting undercover, it offers a dedicated environment for younger children to take to the ice, complete with penguin helpers on hand to keep them on their feet.
Take a ride on Sydney’s only ice slide, made entirely of ice! At 28 metres long, a toboggan down this elevated slide is definitely set to get your heart racing.
Smoothfm Ice Rink
45 minute sessions
- Child (Under 5 years): $10
- Junior (5-13 years): $18
- Adult (14 years and above): $22
- Family Special (2 Adults & 2 Children/Juniors): $60
- Penguin Hire: $8
20 minute sessions
- Child (includes FREE penguin): $15
- Suitable for children under 12 years. Parents and guardians are not permitted to skate on the kid’s rink however may accompany their child onto the ice with shoes at no additional cost.
Ice Skating Lessons
- Fridays, 10am - 11am
- $39 per person
- Includes 1-hour skating lesson, an additional 45-minute skating session following the lesson, plus a free penguin.
- Single ride: $4
- 3 slide package: $10
There is a processing charge of 2% on all credit card payments.
NOTE: The Winterlight ice rinks will not close unless in the event of a lightning storm or torrential rain. Light/medium rain will not affect skaters attending their scheduled sessions.
- Friday 30 June - Sunday 16 July
- Mon - Thurs: 11am –10pm | Fri - Sun: 10am – 11pm
- from $10
- Prince Alfred Square, Parramatta